honestly is the number one...

Friday, March 7, 2008

I randomly came up with this question.. I don't know if it's actually happened to someone but I'd want your guys thoughts and inputs on it.

For the ladies...
lets say you have a boyfriend and his close friend that he used to like before just broke up with her boyfriend.. you know about their past and how he was crushing for awhile.. the close friend asks him to go out and you're ok with him going.. the close friend gets really drunk.. since she's drunk.. she ends up kissing him.. he pulls back though and he tells you what happened.. what do you do?

For the gentlemen...
lets say you have a girlfriend and your close friend who you used to like before.. for a very long time just broke up with her boyfriend.. your GF knows about your guys past and how you were crushing on her for awhile.. your close friend asks you to go out and your GF is ok with you going.. your close friend gets really drunk.. and since she super drunk.. she ends up kissing you.. you pull back though.. do you still tell your girlfriend what happened?

I wanna see them answers !

----

she totally said: so i have a question.
go dru go: i may have an answer.
she totally said: lets say you have a GF
go dru go: thanks for reminding me.
she totally said: and your close friend who you used to like before.. for a very long time just broke up with her boyfriend.. your GF knows about your guys past and how you were crushing on her hard.. your close friend asks you to go out and your GF is ok with you going.. your close friend gets super drunk.. since she super drunk.. she ends up kissing you.. you pull back though
she totally said: do you still tell your GF what happened?
go dru go: no
she totally said: lol sorry for the reminder
go dru go: hahaha.. all good
go dru go: but no i wouldn't
she totally said: your reason
go dru go: well she wasn't herself. i constrained myself.
go dru go: simple mistake.
go dru go: no need to create a bigger rift between my "girlfriend" and the kisser
go dru go: nothing's coming out of it
go dru go: i did my part, stayed true and didn't kiss back
go dru go: even tho i might've wanted to
go dru go: =-O
she totally said: ass
she totally said: haha
go dru go: what?
she totally said: good reasoning though
go dru go: haha.. REAL TALK!

...

go dru go: well.. so would you WANT to know if [if you were the girlfriend and] she kissed him?
she totally said: i would
she totally said: if that did happen.. and it was an honest mistake.. then i would expect her to be the one to apologize to me
go dru go: ooh
go dru go: tou che
she totally said: without the apology.. i might be shady around her.. because i let him go with her respecting their friendship.. were for her.. she would have to respect my relationship
go dru go: word
go dru go: good shit

Posted by Janelle Joyce at 2:23 PM  

5 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.
AB said...
March 8, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

I would tell her. With these type of situations, I always put myself in the shoes of my GF and think "how would i feel if i was her?"..

TRUST and COMMUNICATION are two of the biggest building blocks in a relationship. the EX was drunk, so its understandable, and im sure GF would be happier that i told her rather than keeping it a "secret", cause if i didnt tell her and later on she finds out and asks "why didn't you tell me this?", then the TRUST will slowly break down.

If she gets mad, even tho she knows that i pulled back, then she gets mad.. and i move on. There's no need for me to waste my time with a chick who can't understand people make mistakes.

plus, im awesome, so she'll definitely come crawling back.. muahahaha! ;)

[marc]

ps: sorry, that comment deleted was me. I was logged on as Dru and totally forgot!

Marc-James said...
March 8, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

hahahaha. wow. ok, so i agree with marc. because it is true. Communication and Trust are the solid foundation of a relationship.

Although, I must say, that girls or ladies may forgive, but never forget. easier said "to understand" that bitch was drunk than to actually understand that bitch was drunk.

forgive me for calling this so-called-girl a bitch. but that would be a bitch move of her (if this were a real situation); henceforth, she's a bitch or a female with bitch tendencies.

thank you and good night.=)

S. said...
March 9, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

haha.. i love you steph.. and miss you too !

Janelle Joyce said...
March 9, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Hmm.. it depends on where we are in our relationship; if we had just started dating, I'm sure that that that 'relationship' would be something I would let go easily. It would probably make me unsure and uncomfortable which would make it a little harder to gain more trust.

If we had been together for a while and the trust is there, then it would still make me upset but at least he told me. It would definately be something that I can't do anything about but it would definately be something that I would act too 'non-chalant'-ly about.. [to where he would expect me to act the same everytime something 'accidentally happens']. I wouldn't like the idea of them hanging out again but I'd leave that decision up to him.

Ah.. then again it's been a while so who knows what I'd actually do. :p

Sheena said...
March 11, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment