Happy Valentine's Day my loves!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

If you girls bake, which you probably will....



Get your cupcake on with this list...

TRACKLIST:
1. Tony Toni Tone - Just me & you
2. Troop - I will always love you
3. Anquette - I will always be there for you
4. Monica - Why I love you so much
5. Puff Johnson - Forever more
6. Bobby Brown - Rock Witcha
7. Chris Deburgh - Lady in red
8. Klymaxx - Id still say yes
9. The Jets - Same love
10. Ben B. Hard - Special
11. Pussycat Dolls - Stick wid u
12. Jasmine Guy - Just wanna hold u
13. S.O.S. Band - Tell me if you still care
14. Bow Wow/Ciara - Like you
15. Doc Box & B. Fresh - Slow Love
16. Kwame - Sweet thing
17. Roger - I wanna be your man
18. Sade - By your side (Neptunes remix)
19. Faith Evans - I love you
20. The Isley Bros. Between the sheets
21. The Deele - Two Occasions
22. Keith Sweat - Twisted
23. Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
24. Force MD's - Love is a house
25. Ne-Yo/ Candice Jones - Sexy Love
26. Monet - Leave the lights on

Posted by S. at 12:51 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment