Foreal? Foreal.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Alright, I'm not sure what the playlists are about, but here are a few songs that I thought about.. I think most of 'em go under the category of "Gettin' It" but there are a few other ones in there too. I'll leave that up to ya'll. :)

Freak Like Me - Adina Howard
You're Making Me High - Toni Braxton
Freak Me - Silk
Meeting In My Bedroom - Silk [haha]
Stroke You Up - Changing Faces
Bump N Grind - R. Kelly
My Body - LSG
Body Bumping (Yippie Yi Yo) - Public Announcement
Come & Talk to Me - Jodeci
Knockin' The Boots - H-Town
I Wanna Know - Joe
Let's Chill - Guy
Love Jones - Maxwell
Between the Sheets - Isley Brothers
Anywhere - 112
Anatomy 1 on 1 - Mya
So Far To Go - J Dilla
Turn Your Lights Down Low - Bob Marley & Lauryn Hill
Bed - J.Holiday
Lately - Tyrese
Nice & Slow - Usher
Bedtime - Usher
On Top Of You - Enrique Iglesias
Time To Have Sex - Cobra

Okay so maybe that wasn't just a few.. but I kept remembering/finding good ones. I'm sure one of you guys will make a boot knockin cd pretty soon so you can thank me later, haha! Anyway..

REAL TALK though forreaaal. Seeing that these songs pertain to one thing - and nobody has posted a subject or question yet - here's it is straight up: Booty Calls; the Rules & Regulations. I'm curious to know!

<3 Sheena

Posted by Sheena at 2:17 PM  

3 comments:

FOREALS?! NO, FOREALS.. REAL TALK. BOOTY CALLS.. did i not bring this up awhile back [remember dru? joe?]. rules and regulations please.. im the last person to ask so output your input!

great list btw sheena. gettin ready for your selection outa your collection, huh? awwww hell yah!

[marc]

Marc-James said...
January 26, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

Haha yeah I remember you bringing that up.. I was always curious to know how that whole thing worked so I'm ready for everyone to "output their input" - hahaha.

And I'm not ready for any type of selection.. I gotta collect a few more. Hahahaha ew, yeah right.

Sheena said...
January 26, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

like i said..sometimes girls wanna hear tha raw n gritty shit..atleast in my case it was...

"hey im trying to beat!" and that shit worked... hahaha

joey j said...
January 28, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment