Hoh boy!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Can you believe it's been over a yeeeaaarrr?? I guess so. Anyway, Steph is flying out again this year guys! March! Shall we make another trip to Canada?? Haha.. yeah we should regardless, but yep. Should be fun times as always.

So I've been meaning to read this book, He's Just Not That Into You. The book is a couple years old but I finally came around to reading it [movie coming out in Feb] and BOY do I have a lot to talk about, lol. Hopefully you guys still check on this from time to time - I think we'd have some pretty good discussion on some of the topics.

I'm interested in how the movie is going to turn out because the book is kind of like a Q&A format. Time to hit the theaters with the girl friends!

Posted by Sheena at 10:19 PM  

1 comments:

i actually wanna watch this movie.

do you know how many chicks will be watching this movie?! its just too easy :D

juuuusssssst kiddinnnggg. but really, i do wanna watch this movie. cause i know ill never read the book.

[marc]

Marc-James said...
February 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment